Thank you to all who participated, the survey is now closed. Updates to follow.
W21C researchers are exploring Albertans’ thoughts on the use of an online patient health portal to access, manage, and share health information. The summary of our findings will be made publicly available to incorporate into the development of future online patient health portals.
Topics explored in the survey include:
- Who should have access to their own health information;
- What types of information and functionalities Albertans would find helpful to have in an online patient health portal;
- How Albertans think they would use an online patient health portal to communicate with their healthcare providers;
- What their perspectives are about sharing health information between healthcare providers;
- What Albertans think are the potential benefits and concerns of an online patient health portal.