Offered in partnership through HQCA, W21C, and UCalgary’s Office of Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development, this accredited academic course is recognized throughout Canada as a highly sought-after certification. Learn more about the course here.
What is the Certificate in Patient Safety & Quality Management Course?
A course designed for healthcare professionals who want to expand their working understanding of concepts in patient safety and quality management and learn from experts in the field.
This professional development course is delivered in a blended face-to-face and on-line format taking place from September 6, 2018 to March 8, 2018.
- In-person course days – September 6 & 7, 2018 and March 7 & 8, 2019
- Online Sessions – Wednesday evenings starting September 12, 2018 from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm MT
Who can participate?
Individuals from any organization with a focus on healthcare.
- be eligible for continuing education credits
- be able to distinguish and describe the components of a healthcare safety & quality model
- be able to describe core principles of patient safety & quality
- be able to identify key strategies for designing and delivering safer/higher quality healthcare